Liguori Accounting is a modern outsourced accounting firm located in Exeter, NH. It provides high quality outsourced accounting services to small businesses in NH and beyond. These accounting services includes bookkeeping, virtual CFO, payroll support, tax, etc. Through its accounting services the Liguori Accounting team is able to provide business owners with the financial insights and support needed to achieve their goals and focus on their business.
Liguori Accounting is looking to build up its accounting team with smart and ambitious people who desire to help small businesses grow. The role will be focused on assisting the bookkeeping and CFO teams to bring valuable expertise, guidance, and operational savvy to business owners. This role is incredibly valuable to small business owners as it provides resources at an affordable cost compared to the traditional approach of hiring internally. Come join a team that offers an incredible service to small business owners and is growing rapidly.
The company culture at Liguori Accounting is rooted in a drive for a good work life balance and flexible work environment for employees. We strongly believe in the value of family and community. We understand that for most, family motivates hard work and career success. Therefore, we strive to respect and protect the boundaries between work and family life to foster success at work and home.
Client Service Manager
- You will work with multiple clients successfully prioritizing their needs while maintaining a high level of services to all your clients. You will work both with a team and independently.
- You will review month-end financial reports and assist bookkeeping team on technical accounting matters.
- You will be responsible for month-end close and reporting for your clients, including creating cash flow reports, budgets, and preparing other financial reports as required.
- You will be involved in making tech stack recommendations that improve efficiency in their operations.
How to Succeed:
- Experience: You are looked at by both your colleagues and your clients as a subject matter expert in financial matters and a leader within all organizations you are part of.
- Forward-looking: Your focus and skill set are on the future state of the clients you work with. Budgeting, forecasting, building processes and systems to accommodate growth…these are all areas you are comfortable dedicating your time to.
- Tenacious: You are not intimidated by expectations of a consistent and, sometimes, heavy workload across multiple clients. You are also comfortable working closely with the client’s executive team.
- Critical Cog: You don’t back down from knowing that your responsibilities have a direct impact on the growth potential of your clients and of Liguori Accounting.
- Proven Over-Achiever: You have consistently exceeded the expectations set out in front of you in previous roles.
- Efficient Communicator: You are adept at communicating with a wide range of people and are polite, yet concise. You are comfortable communicating on the phone, email, video chat, and other mediums.
- Tech Geek: You have experience working within a wide variety of systems, in particular cloud-based systems like QuickBooks Online, Fathom HQ, Microsoft 365, ShareFile, Trello, Zoom, Loom, etc. You quickly pick up any new systems that are put in front of you and look to bring new technology into the finance functions that you have been a part of.
- Beginners Mindset: Liguori Accounting is like a startup trying to disrupt one of the oldest and most antiquated industries: accounting. This opportunity excites you and drives you to help the company innovate, succeed, and grow.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working in the ultimate cross functional environment, learning from others, and collectively sharing accomplishments with others. Liguori Accounting is a crew who supports one another and has each other’s backs.
- Degree in accounting from a 4-year college or university – CPA certificate is not necessary.
- Proficient with QuickBooks Online.
- Experience functioning as the bookkeeper for multiple clients.
- Confident running financial reports and providing analytics and other insights.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation – up to $65K depending on experience.
- Fulltime – 40 hours per week
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work opportunity
- Retirement benefits
- 3 weeks of PTO